STAR WARS MOC 18144 EXS Wing Starfighter Minifig Scale By Brickvault MOCBRICKLAND
The X-wing Starfighter first hit the screens in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope back in 1977. Almost immediately from that point on The X-wing was immensely popular among fans and the fighter is now one of the most recognizable spaceships of all time. It’s a little sleek, a little rough and hits an even middle point between sci-fi and a modern day fighter jet. The s-foils fold open when in attack position creating that icon “X” shape and the rest is history.
STAR WARS MOC 18144 EXS Wing Starfighter Minifig Scale By Brickvault is a product based on the EXS Wing Starfighter in the series Star Wars. This is an innovative MOC version, produced by MOC BRICK LAND Factory.
- The product includes 1160 high-quality bricks, made from 100% ABS plastic so extremely safe for children, can be replaced with other brands on the market.
- MOC 18144 EXS Wing Starfighter Minifig Scale is provided with a detailed instruction so it is easy to build, easy to find the missing pieces.
DELIVERY & RETURN:
Warranty policy for MOC 18144 EXS Wing Starfighter Minifig Scale:
- Full refund if you don’t receive your order
- Provide free missing pieces and manual
- In the process of shipping, if problems arise, we will try to resolve them, we hope you check your email for information.
- CANCEL Order: If you want to cancel your order, you need to contact us as soon as possible. We cannot stop your orders after 36 hours of submission.
- Contact Info:
Livechat Facebook: http://bit.ly/lepinlandfb
We all check MOC 18144 EXS Wing Starfighter Minifig Scale’s quality before shipping. However, if there are any missing or damaged pieces, don’t worry, circle the missing pieces in the manual and send the photo via our email. We will send them to you without any fees, or we will offer you a small refund.
NOTE: The product does not include any printed parts. All the printed parts will be replaced by the ordinary parts.