This is the XINGBAO Red Phantom Racing Car XB-03011 Real Reviews from our lovely customer nickname Wayne Hahn in United States
tar Castle XB-03011 Ford GT40
I have n’t seen the [Evaluation] Starbucks XB-03011 Ford GT40 experience at this time. While I ’m just finished and my head is clear, I will share the advantages and disadvantages of this.
The same conclusion first:
It’s worth starting!
However, the quality of the Star Castle brick makes this boutique a little paint.
1. The appearance is realistic, and the model of building blocks is still highly recognizable. And the details are good
2. Products licensed by the original author
3. Stacking skills are amazing
1. There is a lot of discrepancy with the details of the original author’s work
2. Strive for appearance, some places are not reliable in structure
3. The quality of the bricks is uneven (I haven’t bought Lepin, I don’t know if it is the same as Lepin).
The next is a more detailed experience, to share with the players who wait and see
Outer box: Very beautiful. The car theme also features watermarks to enhance the close-up (although the photos can’t be seen), but it’s a bit perfunctory to see the inner packaging. And it doesn’t seem to need such a large box.
Instructions: Great printing and poor binding. A few of my pages are missing pages, which is a bit foolish.
Assembly process: MOC Great God works really great. Although the chassis was initially built with a large number of large-area panels, the process was a bit tedious. But I am really happy to be able to play the MOC of masters.
But the strange thing is that the version of Starbucks has some details that are different from the works shared by the author. For example, the B pillar and the windows are stacked differently. The simplified engine room and driver’s cabin are compared with the original author’s details. OK, I do n’t know why there was such a change later.
In the end, I find this is still an interesting toy worth buying