Architecture MOC-19767 Back To The Future Skyline Architecture By MOMAtteo79 MOCBRICKLAND
A worldwide cultural phenomenon and the highest-grossing film of 1985, Back to the Future launched one of the most successful franchises in Universal’s history, but, most of all … one of the most loved movie trilogies of all times. Iconic scenes and the even more iconic vehicles in the format of the skyline architecture series:
- 1955 – The Hill Valley Courthouse struck by lightning sends the DeLorean back to the future
- 1985A – Marty Jumps off from the Biff Tannen’s Pleasure Paradise Casino Hotel… onto the DeLorean
- 1955 – Biff crashes into the manure truck outdside River Road Tunnel while Marty and Doc fly away
- 1885 – The Locomotive 131 passes the Point of no Return, sends the DeLorean back to the future where the Clayton Ravine is the Eastwood Ravine
- 1985 – The Delorean is destroyed and Doc flyes away with is family in the Time Train.
Architecture MOC-19767 Back To The Future Skyline Architecture By MOMAtteo79 MOCBRICKLAND is an innovative MOC version, produced by MOCBRICKLAND Factory.
- Products include 546 high-quality bricks, made from 100% ABS plastic so extremely safe for children, can be replaced with other brands on the market.
- Dimensions: 38 x 7 x 9 cm
- Architecture MOC-19767 Back To The Future Skyline Architecture By MOMAtteo79 MOCBRICKLAND is provided with a detailed manual so it is easy to build, easy to find the missing piece.
NOTE: The product does not include any printed parts. All the printed parts will be replaced by the ordinary parts.